Summertime is that time of the year when the outdoors becomes so alluring due to sunshine. That’s the bright side of summertime. Few people want to talk about all those skincare issues that come with a lot of exposure to the sun. Acne, rashes, patchy, or extremely oily skin of summertime are just part of summertime as the sun is. Thankfully, there some skincare tips that can help you get through the summer. Read on to find the five summer skincare tips you need this summer.
- Use High SPF Sunscreen: Sunscreens are a necessary shield against UV rays. You want to pick a sunscreen that is easily absorbed by your skin. You also want to use a sunscreen with a high SPF.SPF is short for sun protection factor. Always look out for the SPF number on your sunscreen. The SPF number helps you determine how long your skin is protected from the sun’s UVB radiation. It would be best if you go for sunscreens with higher SPF because the higher the SPF number, the lower the number of UVB rays that can penetrate the skin. Even with sunscreen, so many people complain of skin irritation. Thankfully Femito offer a healthy alternative for your skin as they protect them without causing irritation.
- Use The Right Moisturizer: Moisturizers keep your skin moist when the sun is up. But choosing the best fit for the summer sun can be a challenge. Note that heavy moisturizers work best in the cold season, but not when the sun is high and hot. Go for a moisturizer that does not block the pores of your skin. Settle for lighter lotions that allow your skin to breathes. Water-based moisturizers are a good option for most skin types. Gel-based moisturizers are considered perfect for oily skin. Extra oily and acne-prone skin is handled with facial sprays.
- Drink Water: A lot of dehydration occurs during summer. Dehydration is bad for the skin as it makes it more elastic. When the collagen in your skin dries up to a particular stage, it strains and leads to wrinkles. Drinking a lot of water keeps your skin functioning optimally. It also removes toxins from the body and keeps the collagens hydrated. The result is healthy skin.
- Apply Antioxidants: Antioxidants are substances that protect the body from free radicals, which can cause severe skin issues. Applying a cream that is rich in antioxidants will provide your skin with an extra level of protection. You can also choose to opt for www.femito.com that are rich in antioxidants and protects your skin from free radicals.
- Watch Your Makeup: It’s always best to use minimal makeup during the summer. If you must use makeup, then you need to pay close attention to the makeup product labels. Stick with those that don’t use ingredients that block the pores of your skin.
The summer skincare tips listed in this article will not only keep your skin free from irritation, they will also leave you with a glowing skin during summer.